What Personal Information is collected from people that visit your website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do you collect Personal Information?
How do you use my Personal Information?
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do you protect my Personal Information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate
- We regularly update our WordPress Website and Plugins In Use On Our Website
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Third Party Disclosure Information
Third Party Links
We Have Implemented The Following
We Agree To The Following To Protect Your Privacy
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account